Monday, May 14, 2012

You Fancy Huh?: Outfit #1

Wedding Attire #1


Ahhh Monday morning. I'm actually a fan of Monday's since they're usually my day off. I hope everyone had a fabulous Mother's Day. Now that this weekend is over I'm already looking forward to next week. One of my good friends is getting married next Sunday! I have most of my outfit picked out, I just have a few last minute accessories details to work on. Since it is wedding and prom season, I thought it would be fun to put together a couple of formal outfit ideas together for you. Today we can talk about gold. My everyday jewelry and accessories are usually silver-based but when I get dressed up I like to switch to gold. I love the color of this dress and the gold accents make accessorizing easy. The gold's you use should be close, but don't need to be perfect matches as long as they're not right on top of each other. The gold detail on the bodice of the dress makes a necklace unnecessary so I would focus on statement earrings, dainty rings and a pretty cuff or bangles. The best part of everything in the outfit above is it's all affordable! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, the detailing on that dress is beautiful!

    www.styliststeph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute picks!! Loving that dress and the rings!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete