Thursday, May 3, 2012

You Win: Carrie Underwood



When I see someone wearing an outfit I really like, from head to toe, I always think "you win" in my head. It's weird, I know, but that's how I came up with the title for this particular blog segment. Creating outfits inspired by a celeb look (or people on the street when I see a real winner) will be something I do about once a week.

If you're at a loss for what to wear one of the best places to look for inspiration is a celebrity. Mostly because they have famous stylists helping them dress themselves (though some of them don't look like it. Don't worry, future posts will be based on that sad fact). Carrie Underwood is one of the stars who I think get it right more often than not. This outfit is great because it can go day to night and it's simple. I live in jeans (the last I checked I have about 25 pairs) and they are definitely the best staple in any closet. I like the touch of glitter in her sweater, dressing it up just enough to make it acceptable for a casual date or girls night out. I especially like her wristlet because it's big enough to actually hold what you need and I'm a sucker for anything quilted.

No comments:

Post a Comment