Thursday, May 31, 2012

Summer Trend: Plaid Prep

Summer Trend: Mad for Plaid




If there's one trend I love to wear year round, it's plaid. When worn the right way it can be the perfect combination of casual and preppy. I love pairing a plaid button up with a pair of denim shorts and sandals for an evening bonfire on the beach. Though some might worry they'll look like they're wearing a table cloth, when accessorized correctly I think plaid makes for a fresh, pretty style. I especially like the idea of pairing a plaid sundress, like the pink Abercrombie number above, with a great pair of wedges and golden brown skin. 

If you don't want to incorporate plaid into your everyday look, opt for a pair of plaid boxer shorts like the Juicy Couture pair above and a cute tank so you can sleep in style. I'm a firm believer in looking your best all the time, even when you're lounging around the house. I have a new post coming up about fabulous summer pj's no matter what your sleep style is!

1 comment:

  1. plaid is awesome. I have days where i literally live in men plaid shirts. :) x angie

    ReplyDelete