Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award

Hello darlings! Just wanted to do a quick post to thank Nia at Nia Fashionista for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! And thank you all so much for the support and feedback you've been giving me! Everyone is so encouraging and it's really helpful to a new blogger. Sharing my love for fashion and my writing with all of you has been a great experience for me.


Well here we go...


The rules:

-Nominate 15 fellow bloggers that you recently discovered or follow regularly -Let them know you have nominated them-Share 7 random facts about yourself-Thank the bloggers that have nominated you-Add the versatile blogger award to your blog




So, here are my nominations of some of my favorite blogs as well as many that I just recently started following. I believe they all have great content and an interesting perspective so be sure to check them out:


My Nominees:


7 Random Facts About Myself:

1. I graduated with a degree in journalism but I've decided I want to pursue my passion for fashion.
2. I am one of 9 (yup 9. i'm not joking) children.
3. I've only been blogging for about a month.
4. I lived in New York for almost a year, and just recently moved back to New Jersey.
5. I'm a big sports fan. I love the Mets and the Knicks.
6. My favorite movie is Breakfast at Tiffany's
7. I have the cutest little Yorkshire Terrier. His name is Toby Maguire :)

Hope you all enjoyed my random facts, and make sure you check out all the blogs above! All the writers are super talented! 

6 comments:

  1. Hey Amanda !!
    Thank you so much, I am flattered :)
    Now it's wait and see!!

    Take care doll <3

    xoxo
    http://donttellmewhattoweariwontlisten.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Amanda! We're so excited to be included!

    ~CP, ladiesinnavy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again thank you so much Amanda!

    With Love D.

    http://spikesandstuds.blogspot.se/2012/05/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amanda - Thanks so much for nominating me!!! I really appreciate it :-)

    xo Leonie

    Tailored To Fit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for nominating me doll! It means so much

    xoxo
    Lorin

    http://sweetsavvystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for nominating ME :-) LOVE IT...

    xoxo
    Tobruckave Blog

    ReplyDelete