Thursday, May 10, 2012

You Win: Jessica Alba

Photo credit: People.com

shades of beige


There's no denying Jessica Alba is ridiculously gorgeous and she's usually fashionably admirable as well. I'm obsessed with the layered look she chose to wear out the other day. While I love a nice pop of color, Jessica proves it's unnecessary to make you stand out. I love how she layers the beige sweater over the cream button up. The fedora and scarf give her a little fashionable mystery. For the truly lazy, Alice and Olivia created a top that combines sweater and scarf in one. Perfect when you want to look chic but don't want to think about it. I also love me a good cross body. If you don't want to do a completely beige-y pallet try choosing a bag with a warmer color like the caramel colored Great by Sandi bag above. Keep in mind this look will wash you out if you have really fair skin. Instead try layering a warmer color in different shades. 

No comments:

Post a Comment