Monday, July 16, 2012

New Threads


 


Well lovely people, I'm writing this from one of my favorite places in the world, New York City. I had so much fun last weekend I decided to come up for another visit. I'll be sure to take some more instagram pics to share with all of you. Today's post was inspired by the lovely and talented Anna James over at Fash Boulevard. In her post last week, she introduced me to wonderful world of Threadflip. You can upload pictures and sell items from your own closet, plus browse and shop great deals. I'm in love. I know it might sound like just another ebay or craigslist but it's SO EASY. I can't stress that enough. I can't stand selling on ebay because it always ends up complicated with shipping and paypal and all. This adds the shipping for you and gives you all the pertinent information you'll need to tell buyers in clickable options. I just started so I've only got a few items up (all of which need to re-photographed because I did them in the less than fabulous lighting in my bedroom). If you have the time I'd love if you checked out my closet here and followed me! Happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment