Monday, July 2, 2012

I'm baaacckkkk.


Okay guys, I'm back. Sorry for the hiatus but sometimes you just need to refuel. While I was taking a stay-cation from blogging (I was still working unfortunately) I was dreaming about a real vacation. So of course I decided to torture myself by looking up destinations and adding a bunch of travel accessories to shopping carts that I will most likely never actually purchase. The above list shows some of the results. Now excuse me, while I go imaginary shoe shopping.


ps. I know I said this week's post would be about my room reorganization/redo but there was a slight hold up in the process. It's coming soon though, scouts honor.

2 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful carry on!!! Great post :)
    Wanna follow each other? Let me know! Would love to follow u :)
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete