Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Independence Day!

1. Frozen blueberry lemonade 2. Essie nailpolish in Jelly Apple and Mesmerized 3. High waisted denim shorts from Topshop. 4. Bracelet from American Eagle

Ahh 4th of July we meet again. Beers, BBQ and celebrating this fine country I've been lucky enough to grow up in. To be honest it's probably going to result in too many beers and definitely too many hamburgers, but what's a girl to do. I'm passionate about my love for America and when I'm passionate I like to go all out in my celebrations.

In all seriousness, I'm incredibly grateful to be American and to be lucky enough to live in this country. So cheers everyone, here's to the red white and blue.

And by the way, you can find the recipe for the Frozen Blueberry Lemonade at Real Simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment