Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Photos

I woke up this morning thinking it was Saturday...it's gonna be a long day. Anyway, I thought I'd do a little bit of photo diary action for today's post. I've had a pretty random but fun past week or so, hope you enjoy the results. 


Got this hand of all pairs playing cards with my family.

Dodger had his serious face on. Too cute to resist.

Everclear playing at the Summerland concert!

Lit was my favorite band of the night.


A little post concert snack...

Decided to try a glitter mani idea that I got from pinterest.

Rainy day on the bay...

...my sister and our pup spent the day napping.

Metallic mani for the weekend.

Starbs pick-me-up before the sugarlips shoot last week.

A little pre-shoot prep

The sun FINALLY made an appearance.

Follow me on instagram @amandamn.

No comments:

Post a Comment