Friday, July 13, 2012

My Week on Instagram

 
 Happy Friday the 13th! I'm not really one for superstitions but it makes for a good night of watching scary movies or telling scary stories around the bonfire with your friends. This past week was a lot of fun and my instagram has lots of pictures to prove it, so I thought I'd share them with you. From new jewelery to cute new animal friends here's my inst-week!


This is actually a long necklace that I wrapped around
my wrist to make a bracelet.

 Here's a close up shot of my denim collection that
I took while reorganizing.

Love this gold Michael Kors necklace
I thought I'd make use out of a random string
of rhinestones I had, so I braided a new bracelet.

 Another close-up cleaning shot. Some of the
pretty summer dresses hanging in my closet

 I got so many compliments on this turquoise shell necklace

 Saw this little guy while I was on a boat
in Central Park

 Here's a shot of the sunset at the waterfront 
by my house - so pretty!

I could not get enough of this view
 from my friend's rooftop in NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment