Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Jersey Strong

Happy Tuesday everyone. For it being my Monday, I'm in a really good mood. I came home from another wonderful New York visit to a package from SugarLips, with a piece they sent me to feature on here. Come on now, is there anything better than free clothing? I think not. I'm hoping to shoot the outfit tomorrow so hopefully you'll be able to check it out by the end of the week.

As all of you know I'm from New Jersey, and let's face it, the dirty jerz doesn't exactly have the best rep around the rest of the country. Or the world for that matter, thanks to Jersey Shore. One of the worst perceptions of NJ is our sense of style, thanks to the over-tanned, over-made, and under-dressed cast of the show. As a NJ native style blogger I feel it's my duty to set the record straight about how NJ locals dress.

Today I'd like to introduce you all to an NJ born clothing company that a friend of mine helped found. Breathe Atlantic is a perfect example of laid back NJ style. The clothing is nautical themed (we're all familiar with my obsession) and locally printed. They released their new "Over The Horizon" line last night, and let's just say I'm in love. Check out a few of my favorite pieces below and then click your way over to their Facebook and website to start buying. You know you want to.






No comments:

Post a Comment