Saturday, July 7, 2012

Beach Break!


1. Beach bag from the Gap 2. Stephen King's "11/23/63" 3. Hawaiian Tropic Tanning Cream Lotion 4. Thrift store sunnies 5. Home-made beach waves spray 6. Chapstick in Cherry 7.Forever 21 beach cover up 8. Old Navy beach towel 9. My shell and rock collection.




Today I thought I'd give you all a peek at what I carry when I hit the sand. The most important items are definitely my sunnies, tanning lotion, chapstick and a good book. My current read is this Stephen King novel about a man who goes back in time to try and save JFK from being assassinated. It's awesome. That little collection of shells and stones are what I have found during my walks along the edge of the water. I keep them all in my beach bag until the end of the season and then I usually make something pretty with them for a room decoration. What are your must-have beach items?

PS. Here's the recipe for my home-made beach waves spray:

INGREDIENTS:
1 Cup WARM water
3 Tablespoons Sea Salt
1 Tablespoon Gel or Spray Gel
1/2 Tablespoon Conditioner (or leave-in)
A couple spritzes of your favorite perfume

DIRECTIONS:
Mix Warm water and salt first and shake well.
Add the rest of the ingredients.
Spray your hair generously and scrunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment