Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I'll Be Seeing You...

Hi my loves! I'm going to get right to it, I think I have to take a bit of a hiatus. Since I've got the new job and I'm going to be keeping my old part time job too for the time being I'm going to be working 7 days a week. This doesn't leave me with a ton of time for blogging. I'm hoping to be back on a regular schedule within the next couple weeks so that I post daily again but for now I'll be posting rarely. Please don't forget about me over here at Color the Coast! For the time being enjoy this picture of the most glamorous women I've ever seen.


3 comments:

  1. I can completely understand you. I also have some weeks where i work 7 days. :) hope to see more of you soon..ill definitely come by to check. x angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your new job! Do not worry about the blog! I will be here!

    Laura

    http://fallinlove.com.ar/?lang=en

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys so much for the support! Hopefully I'll be posting again soon, and don't worry I'll still keep up with my blog reading ; )

    ReplyDelete