Tuesday, August 21, 2012

DIY: Glitter Glass

Good morning, I hope you're have a lovely Tuesday so far. I just woke up and I feel like I could sleep for another 12 hours. Ughhhhh.

Today's tutorial is SUPER easy to do and it comes out looking awesome. Plus it uses one of my favorite things, GLITTER! (I'm such a girl, I know).  I made it as a gift for a friend of mine. All you need is A plain martini glass and glitter nail polish.

Step one: Clean your glass and pick your color.



Step two: Paint the part of the glass that you want to glitter. I painted the bottom part of the stand and painted up from the top of the stand so that the glitter ended before it reached a point where you put your mouth.

Ta-Da!

This picture doesn't do it justice, the glass look awesome. I'm going to place it with tomorrow's project (stay tuned) and a bottle of her favorite liquor. Easy, inexpensive and adorable. Happy glittering!

No comments:

Post a Comment