Friday, June 8, 2012

What I Wore: Summer to the Max




Happy Friday! Like I've told you before, Friday doesn't mean all that much to me since I work all weekend anyway, but it does usually mean everyone I know is ready to hit the bars after work and have some fun. Last night we started the weekend a little early at The Girl's Night Out event in Red Bank. Participating stores (like Esoterica, Ltd where I work) gave women a discount for shopping during the event, plus there were bar specials and fun raffle prizes. I wore this maxi dress to the event and accessorized it in gold and turquoise. I  completed the outfit with a couple spritzes of my favorite affordable perfume right now from Kirra at PacSun (only $6!!!).  Afterwards, I met a bunch of my friends at a pub nearby so it ended up being a great night.  

5 comments:

  1. great colors :D
    I wore my maxi dress today ^^

    http://draftsandexpectations.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dress!

    check out my blog and, if you want, let's follow each other on GFC or Bloglovin' or both ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete