Monday, June 11, 2012

Let's Break a World Record

Ahhh,  Monday. The day that I get to sleep in and relax while everyone else is just getting back to work after a long weekend of fun. Since I had a long weekend of work, I guess it's only fair right?

Last week I received an email from The Woolmark Company, asking if  would participate in their attempt to break the record for the World's Largest Social Scarf. I've always wanted to help break a world record, so of course I told them to sign me up. Now my picture is a part of the Wrapped in Merino scarf! If you want to participate and possibly win some cool prizes head over to the Wrapped in Merino website to upload your picture and pick your scarf style! While you're there search "Amanda Maguire" and see my part of the scarf!



No comments:

Post a Comment