Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Invisible Support

Hi lovelies, I hope you're all having a beautiful day. I for one am in a great mood since I'm finally getting back into the fashion merchandising business. I was just hired at a boutique near me! I'm so excited to finally get back in a store working with merchandise and helping people shop!

Anyway, since I showed you all my favorite picks for summer tanks, I thought I'd go over some of the different bras you might need this summer while you wear them and your summer dresses. There's nothing that ruins a classy outfit faster than visible bra straps. So here's my list of must-have bras for the summer.


The Racerback.

Charmed by Maidenform.


 The Deep-V Plunge.

Fashion Forms New U.


The Backless.

Le Mystere Dos Nu


 The 7-way.

7-way Biofit by Victoria's Secret


The Strapless Corset.

Aerie by American Eagle



Those are my top choices for some invisible support this summer, what are yours?

3 comments:

  1. Nice picks i like the bra with the U form. Thats pretty cool :) x angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the backless one. they are perfect for dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The corset from American Eagle is very cute! But I just purchased an adhesive backless bra because I love open back shirts and dresses right now!!

    XO Michelle

    http://michellelivinglifebeautifully.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete